Getting sick is against my religion.
Why don’t you ever get sick? Why, it is against my religion. Ever hear someone say this? This is preventative and positive thinking. Like every religion, there are rules and regulations that define it. Not getting sick has the same rules and regulations. Want to join the religion of not getting sick?
1. Preventive care is the first line of defense. Up to date on all your health care is a huge start. BAM! You just prevented getting all those dreaded disease like polio, etc.
2. Hand washing with style. Wash your hands before and after contact, food handling, bathroom use, and contact with others. POW! You just kept yourself from getting all those food diseases, fecal germs, and passing around those viruses.
3. Immunity building. Plenty of sleep, drinking water, and keeping up with the vitamins will help your immunity kick butt when germs try to invade and take over.
4. Avoid contact in areas where others may be sick. ZAP! Just cut off your chain of infection but not even being exposed to those icky germs.
5. Positive thinking. Thinking of positive helps the body have a plan on the war of disease. POOF! This is why many folks recover so fast verse laying around in bed when sick. The mind is powerful in the killing of germs.
Now you too, can say getting sick is against my religion.
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's