2015 Get ready for the New Year!
1. Remove all medicines with expired expiration dates. Dispose properly and prevent bad chi.
2. Remove all takeout food and leftovers from the refrigerator. Dispose properly and prevent bad chi.
3. Encourage the New Year to be good! Remove 10 items from the pantry to pass on to others.
4. Do you have extra gloves, hats, scarves, umbrellas, or coats? Donate these to the nearest shelter to you. This will pass on good karma to others.
5. Prepare for an emergency. Fill up 2 gallons of water, blanket, a jar of peanut butter, candles, matches, and a first aid kit. Place in home and in vehicle.
6. Read all the magazines collected and find them new homes. Donate to offices, libraries, homeless shelters, etc.
7. Do you have a nice interviewing outfit you don’t need? Pass it on to someone to help them get employed with a note for them to pass it on too. Wealth pass forward from one to another.
8. Any study material used to pass an exam? Pass it on to another studying. Passing good chi and wealth forward.
9. Any toys that need a new home? Some schools will take donations of play equipment.
10. Check all wires and batteries. Replace and dispose properly.
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's