We are planning our family reunion and adding information to our genealogy history, when my cousin wondered if the weather would be good that day. I replied that we’ll figure something out. She told me I was good at doing that. I told her I was “Corporate Lemonade”. I have been taking life’s lemons and making lemonade so long that I have become quite good at incorporating turning bad things into good things. You can do the same. You just cannot give up or quit. Thinking outside the box as they call it.
The rules for Corporate Lemonade:
1. Try your idea(s) out.
2. Make plans and implement them.
3. Ideas are easy but implementing them is the hard part.
4. Ideas and plans do not work out, rethink them, and try again.
5. Do not give up. Do not quit.
6. Think outside the box. You know those triangle games with the golf tees? How many ways can you pull those tees out to win? It is not the order but the result you want.
7. Be positive, believe in yourself, and do not expect anyone to support you. It is okay to go alone.
8. Now implement your new idea in a different way.
9. Success is subjective. Lay out your short/long term goals. Then success becomes objective.
10. Incorporate your lemonade stand.
Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT is the CEO of Couture Health Care, www.couturehealthcare.org Dr. Goins' Couture Health Care articles covers health, spiritual, holistic news, reviews for nurses and the public. Dr. Goins new book is called "Do You Know Lisa? 2014 Collection of Health Questions, Answers, and Tips" available on Amazon.com
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's