How do you host a Big Edit Party?
1. Need an author with a book going to publication.
2. Food. Any style and flair that your guest will enjoy.
3. Time. The focus will be on the book with intermissions for breaks, drinks, and more food.
4. Guests with diverse backgrounds, linguistics, and English or other language skills.
5. Digital devices to host the book and make edit changes as the book is progressed through or a large screen for all to see from very comfortable chairs.
6. Major Editor to make changes to digital copy. This job and be changed out as eyes get tired.
7. Any pre-edits will limit the overall final last edit time.
8. Don’t take it personally. Think of it as your own personal “Roast”.
9. After all said and done, someone later finds an error, go ahead and them to thank their school teachers for a job well done and invite them to the next Big Edit Party.
Author: Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT is the CEO of Couture Health Care, www.couturehealthcare.org Dr. Goins' Couture Health Care articles covers health, spiritual, holistic news, reviews for nurses and the public. Dr. Goins' book is called "Do You Know Lisa? 2014 Collection of Health Questions, Answers, and Tips" available on Amazon.com and new book "CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success" will be published on 4/2015. Updated on the book are posted on Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Lisa-Goins-PhD-APRN-FNP-BC-RMT/1402248556757027
Couture Health Care provides house call Nurse Practitioner visits in Southern Ohio.
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's