Five things a successful person does when stressed.
Successful people deal with a lot of stresses. How successful people cope is the key.
1. When thinking over a problem they research options.
2. They work on what they can fix of the problem.
3. They take a break from the problem and come back to it later with a fresh mind.
4. They take a short nap to freshen up the mind and refocus on the task.
5. They ask for help from others.
Author: Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT is the CEO of Couture Health Care, www.couturehealthcare.org Dr. Goins' Couture Health Care articles covers health, spiritual, holistic news, reviews for nurses and the public. Dr. Goins new book is called "Do You Know Lisa? 2014 Collection of Health Questions, Answers, and Tips" available on Amazon.com
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's