Ten ways to change the world one person at a time.
1. Find out who your state representatives are and let them know how you feel about pending laws.
2. Volunteer for your local events.
3. Call your schools and see if they want old in good shape games, books, balls, and toys for recess.
4. Buy local art from local artist.
5. Pick up all trash you see.
6. Recycle everything.
7. Dispose of toxic chemicals and medications appropriately.
8. Smile at everyone.
9. Thank everyone who helps you.
10. Be awesome. You may be a hero in someone else’s eyes.
Author: Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT is the CEO of Couture Health Care, www.couturehealthcare.org Dr. Goins' Couture Health Care articles covers health, spiritual, holistic news, reviews for nurses and the public. Dr. Goins' book is called "Do You Know Lisa? 2014 Collection of Health Questions, Answers, and Tips" available on Amazon.com and new book "CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success" will be published on 4/2015. Couture Health Care provides house call Nurse Practitioner visits in Southern Ohio
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's