6 Ways to Prevent Allergy Flareups.
Are you finding that you are suffering more reactions to the world around you? Allergies can flare up at any time for many and may be ongoing for others. What can you do to limit your reactions?
1. Decrease over all contact with chemicals with scents to mask the smell.
2. Avoid smoking and smoking areas.
3. Use HEPA Filters in machines to keep down on smoke or allergen plumes.
4. Wear a filter mask when outdoors allergens are at high numbers.
5. Shower before bed to remove all allergens from your hair and skin.
6. Keep your bed and linens chemical free. Keep your door shut and pets out of the room.
About the Author: Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT is the CEO of Couture Health Care
Dr. Goins’ health articles are feature a mix of holistic health, wealth, and spiritual news, reviews, and information for health professionals and the public. Dr. Goins is the author of the newly released book CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success available for purchase on Amazon in the USA. Dr. Goins sees clients in Ohio and Kentucky in the USA and can be found on Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Youtube Channel offers health vid
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's