Ten Moments to Exercise
Busy is the key word that everyone uses today. Everyone is too busy to do this or that. This includes finding time to exercise. How can you find time to exercise?
1. Avoid parking spots close to the door but park in safe locations.
2. Take the stairs.
3. Avoid taking short cuts when walking.
4. Walk during your breaks and lunches at work.
5. Limit sitting at work when possible.
6. Do simple stretches when sitting at a desk.
7. Do waist twist or stretches when microwaving
8. Do pushups when you cross a threshold.
9. Do butterfly kicks when sitting in a chair.
10. When standing up do squats while waiting.
Do keep in mind that some activities may not be safe in certain areas or appropriate behavior but may help fit in exercise when there is time to get in a few steps but not to the gym.
About the Author: Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT is the CEO of Couture Health Care
Dr. Goins’ health articles are feature a mix of holistic health, wealth, and spiritual news, reviews, and information for health professionals and the public. Dr. Goins is the author of the newly released book CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success available for purchase on Amazon in the USA. Dr. Goins sees clients in Ohio and Kentucky in the USA and can be found on Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Youtube Channel offers health videos.
Mission Statement: "Couturing individual patient's/client's