Couture Health Care 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Information:
Couture Health Care wants to thank their patients for a great year! Thank you to our donors for their donations of magazines, equipment, and supplies.
Call to Action:
Couture Health Care is always accepting new patients for spiritual and health care needs.
Donations are ongoing. Donations may be in forms of cash, check, PayPal, Square, and certified check. Equipment and supplies may be donated to the office with arrangement for delivery organized with the Couture Health Care President. Donation slips are authorized by Board Members for $250 donations per law. Donations may be declined if they are not meeting the mission statement or cause of Couture Health Care.
Now when you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will give 0.5% of your purchase price to Couture Health Care.
Funds for budget are discerned on compensation. No funds, no budget.
Statewide Immunization Information System (IMPACTSIIS)
Ohio Department of Health's Vaccines for Children (VFC)
2017 March 16- Couture Health Care is part of the Statewide Immunization Information System (IMPACTSIIS) and Ohio Department of Health's Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. VFC Program was applied for in March 2016 and vaccines were received and stared in September 2016. One year later, Couture Health Care is please to announce 53 children from 2 months-18 years have been part of this program. Completion of the free eligible vaccine program will save families over $2,000 per child. Couture Health Care estimates $6,5000 free eligible vaccines have been given out between September 2016- March 2017.
Forms of Compensation:
Self pays, donations, insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, concierge, copays, and meaningful use.
Advertisement on website aids in generating revenue to pay for website. Opinion of advertisement may not necessary reflect the views and opinion of Couture Health Care.
2017 Plan of Action:
Couture Health Care will be expanding at the 201 North Brookwood Ave, Hamilton, OH location. Additional staff of 1-2 Nurse Practitioners will be hired. Interested? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com. We will begin accepting new patients for our new providers at this time. Call 513-857-5679 to schedule an appointment.
Couture Health Care will be expanding to a second location in Hamilton, OH. Additional staff of 2-4 Nurse Practitioners will be hired with supplemental staff 4-6 W2 employees.
Interested in employment? Send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No resumes/CVs or interviews are given without submission online and review by Board Members. (Feb 26, 2017 Couture Health Care Board Members have halted the expansion due to unforeseen circumstances.)
Couture Health Care accepts students for clinicals. Couture Health Care ask the student to donate $5 per hour needed for clinical, complete the time, put effort into the learning and does not guarantee the student passes clinical. Students will need to send a CV/resume to be considered for limited openings. email@example.com
Schools interested in partnering with Couture Health Care will need to contact the office for more information.
2014: 30 %
2015: 40 %
Title of Incorporation with State of Ohio- Couture Health Care
Acting Agent/Contact: Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT
Couture Health Care was founded by Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT in 2013. Couture Health Care Limited nonprofit was transferred to corporation with the State of Ohio, and was converted to Couture Health Care Corporation for IRS 501(c)(3) status in 2014.
Mission Statement: “Couturing individual patient’s/client’s spiritual and health care needs for best outcomes.”
- Primary Health Care
- Spiritual Counseling and Care
Corporate Head Quarters: 701 S Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013
Office: 201 North Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013
Office Telephone: 513-857-5679
Office Fax: 513-857-7430
Employees: 2017, all employees are 1099 Misc. Total employees: 6. Employees holding clergy status: 5.
Couture Health Care Social Media:
CEO: Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT –
Dr. Goins is licensed in the State of Ohio as holds licenses as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) and board certification from American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in Family Practice (FNP-BC). Dr. Goins maintains a clergy licenses in the State of Ohio. Dr. Goins is a Reiki/Master/Teacher and holds a certification.
President: Dr. Jeff Goins PhD, CET
Dr. Goins maintains a clergy licenses in the State of Ohio. Certification in Electric Voice Recognition.
Vice President: Ian Goins PhD(c)
Board Member Voting:
Voting is 2/3 vote majority and voting limited to Board Members. Board Membership is closed. Employees may submit opinions verbal or written to Board Members regarding outcomes of operation.
Board Member Minutes:
No minutes are available to the public.
No Whisper Blowers Policy.
Compensations for Board Members:
2013 no compensations was paid to Board Members.
2014 no compensation was paid to Board Members.
2015 no compensation was paid to Board Members.
2016 compensation paid to CEO was $4,770.39. President was paid $2,500. Vice President was paid $1,700.
Ian Goins- Dwarven Tavern and Foundation for Spiritual Research.
Dr. Jeff Goins- Dwarven Tavern and Foundation for Spiritual Research
Dr. Lisa Goins- Dwarven Tavern and Foundation for Spiritual Research.
Couture Health Care may decline care to patients (with/without support present) whom decline to comply with rules, regulations, staff requests, policies, state, and federal laws in association with Couture Health Care business.
Business Highlights (2013-2016):
Couture Health Care celebrates one year in business 2013-2014
Business Highlights Year In Review:
- Rewards Magazine May 2014 -50,000 circulation in north-west region of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- June 2014, Nurses FYI Magazine #14 published article Do you know Lisa?
- June 2014- Stressfreenurses.com's ICE (in case of emergency) loose organic teas. Couture Health Care Limited conducted a blind taste test in a clinical setting to see if it really relaxes nurses.
- June 2014 Couture Health Care Limited's Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT was guest speaker for the Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses (OAANP). Dr. Goins presented the topic of "Education on Vitamin D Guidelines Reduces Falls in Older Adults". The presentation was on June 12, 2014 at Cooper's Hawk Restaurant and Winery, Cincinnati, Ohio. The presentation was approved by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) for contact hours.
- July 2014-Couture Health Care Limited's advertisement appeared in Senior Life Newspapers. Over 28,000 readers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- July 2014- Dr. Goins' Vitamin D Prevents Falls in Older Adults online study course is now available.
- July 2014-Couture Health Care Limited's advertisement appears in Rewards Magazine. The ad will be seen in the 50,000 circulation in north-east region of Cincinnati, Ohio. Including the May and July ads, over 100,000 homes will be reached in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- July 2014, Senior Life Newspapers published Do you know Lisa byline article "The sunshine pill works!" by Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT on page 4. Circulation of 28,000 readers in the Cincinnati, Ohio. (2014 July page 4)
- July 2014- Dr. Goins was the guest of Lifestyle Wellness based in New York, New York. discussing integrating health care options for house calls visits. The show was the pilot launch for Lifestyle Wellness.
- July 2014, Pedagogy Education published "Vitamin D Prevents Falls in Older Adults." by Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT. A Course Study Guide for Nurses to earn contact hours and become educated on signs and symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency, preventing falls, and reducing expensive surgical interventions for broken hips.
- August 2014 Senior Life Newspaper Do you know Lisa byline article “Can you afford COPD?" by Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT published on page 2 and reach over 28,000 readers in Cincinnati, Ohio. (2014 August, page 2)
- August 2014 Nurseup.com Interview with Dr. Goins. "What is the number one thing holding back your business?" This interview has been highly reviewed on Twitter and on Facebook.
- August 2014 Nurseup.com Interview with Dr. Goins "Business plans and nonprofit". This interview has been highly read on Twitter and Facebook.
- August 2014- Couture Health Care Limited's advertisement appears in Senior Life Newspapers. Over 28,000 readers will in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT Senior Life Newspapers, Health and Fitness Byline Do you know Lisa article called "Can you afford concierge care?" is on page 16 of the September issue. Senior Life Newspapers delivers to 28,000 readers in Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio and Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties in Kentucky. Senior Life Newspapers is a National award winning newspaper.
- September 17, 2014 Couture Health Care has changed from Nonprofit Limited Liability Corporation to Nonprofit Corporation in the State of Ohio.
- Couture Health Care's Dr. Lisa Goins Nurse Practitioner accepts challenge. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was posted on the Couture Health Care Limited YouTube Channel.
- Couture Health Care will be an exhibitor at the 2014 Queen City Boomer & Senior Expo on October 15, 2014, Horse Shoe Casino, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- October 16, 2014 Couture Health Care has been notified by the IRS that Couture Health Care has been approved for exempt status form the Federal Revenue Tax Code under section 510(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- November 2014 Social Media: Couture Health Care has now released 119 health care blogs on the CoutureHealthCare.org (March-November 2014). Couture Health Care Twitter @couturehealth has over 131 unpaid followers. Couture Health Care Limited Youtube channel has over 192 views, 3 subscribers. Couture Health Care Facebook page has 181 unpaid likes.
- December 2014 Couture Health Care celebrated one year anniversary of conducting business.
Decline of Care Claus:
Couture Health Care reserves the right to decline care to patients who do not meet mission statement and violate Couture Health Care policies, state, and federal laws on premises, per media, and so forth.
Couture Health Care 2015 Business Highlights Year Review
Couture Health Care is an IRS recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit health care corporation offering house calls, office visits, and staffing. Providing care for the mind, body, and spirit. Office is located at 201 North Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013. Telephone 513-857-5679
· January-Couture Health Care's "Do You Know Lisa? 2014 Collection of Health Questions, Answers, and Tips", was downloaded 110 times in the first five days of January 1-5, 2015 via Kindle when it was released.
· February 9- Couture Health Care's articles have appeared in over 12 different papers on Twitter in the last three months!
· February 16- Couture Health Care www.couturehealthcare.org has seen 10,315 times in a direct connect (searching for Couture Health Care in the search bar) in 16 days!
· March/April - Nurse Practitioner Perspective Business Article March/April 2015 Page 14
“Surviving the First Year in Concierge Practice” by Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT was published in the Business Matters section of Nurse Practitioner Perspective’s March/April 2015 issue on page 14.
· April 7-New Release on Amazon and Amazon Europe CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success Authored by Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT
· April 10-COUTURE HEALTH CARE NEW RECORD! @CoutureHealth was published article at same time in three papers: "FitnessDaily #FitFluential #RunChat"
· April 28- Business Intelligence Round Up shared the "Published in Spain" link in their paper in the headlining, business, and business intelligence sections on 4/28/15.
· May-Author Flies to New York! CEO Business Objectives: Health, Wealth, and Success Author flew to New York for a book signing in Albany, New York!
· May 2-The Copper Blue Paper-Leisure section featured Couture Health Care's article
· September 25-Couture Health Care is pleased to announce their new location on 201 North Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013. Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT will begin seeing patients at this location.
· September 26- Blessing Ceremony for the new office! Foundation For Spiritual Research conducts a Blessing Ceremony and blessing of the hands of the health care provider.
· October 2015- Office Opens! Couture Health Care 201 N. Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013 513-857-5679
· October 2015- Corporate Sponsor: Meijer
Couture Health Care would like to thank Meijer for being their Corporate Sponsor.
· November 2015- "Thank You!" Goes out to our private donor for their support! Our new sign arrived and is beautiful! Our big sign took wind damage and this donor came to our rescue with funds for this sign!
· November 2015- "Do You Know Lisa? Volume 2" FREE copies given out on November 7th Open House/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony/Art Show on 11/7/15 1p-3p Dr. Lisa will be signing her book at the event!
· November 7, 2015 Couture Health Care will have an Open House/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony/Art Show on Nov 7, 2015 from 1p-3p at 201 North Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013.
· November 7-Couture Health Care Art Show 1p-3p
· November 7-Couture Health Care Ribbon Cutting 2 pm
· December-Annual Christmas Tree Display located at Couture Health Care 201 N. Brookwood Ave., Hamilton Ohio.
· December 14- Couture Health Care.org website stats
86,592 visits, 244,627 pages downloaded, 347660 hits, and 12,401, 454 Kbytes accessed.
· December-Couture Health Care celebrates two years in business.
Couture Health Care 2016 Business Highlights Year Review
Couture Health Care was founded in 2013. Couture Health Care is an IRS recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit health care corporation offering house calls and office visits for the mind, body, and spirit. Office is located at 201 North Brookwood Ave., Hamilton, OH 45013. Telephone 513-857-5679.
January - Couture Health Care's street signs went up at our 201 North Brookwood Avenue location! One sign faces North West Washington boulevard and the other sign faces North Brookwood Avenue.
February- Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT, CEO of Couture Health Care, attended the NP/PA Pharmaceutical Advisory Board Meeting. The meeting was at Tampa Marriott Westshore on February 19-20, 2016. The Pharmaceutical Advisory Board Meeting was hosted by Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
February- Couture Health Care’s window signs arrived and were installed.
March-Building handicap ramp was installed to make health care more accessible to patients.
March- Change in billing services as of March 1, 2016. Couture Health Care is no longer working with Collaborating MD/Relay Health. Couture Health Care brought the billing services in-house to improve quality service to our patients.
March-Open letter in support of Ohio HB 216, in supportive of removing the restriction that allows Nurse Practitioners to remove the barriers and the Standard Care Agreement to improve quality health care to Ohioans.
May-Couture Health Care’s building signs and door signs arrived and were installed.
May-Couture Health Care began offering limited in-house laboratory testing for our patient's convince and quality of health care. Patient information on what labs were offered began and continued throughout the year.
May-Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT was accepted into the National Association of Professional Women.
May- Couture Health Care’s staff included a Nurse Practitioner student from Walden University working with Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT.
May-Prior six months (Dec-May) patients were provided information on the patient portal and access to their records. The audit during that time of the patient portal resulted in Couture Health Care has received 5 stars rating from 23 patients based on:
- Bedside manner
- Clarity & communication
- Scheduling an appointment
- Patient's overall rating
June/July-Couture Health Care expanded insurances for coverage for our patients. Education on insurance, co-pays, and coverage was provided to patients during these months.
July-Couture Health Care’s staff included a Nurse Practitioner student from University of Cincinnati working with Dr. Lisa Goins PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, RMT.
September-Couture Health Care began offering VFC program immunizations for children up to 18, who qualify. Breast cancer education was handed out to patients this month and patients under 18 where notified for needed updated vaccines.
October- celebrating 201 North Brookwood Ave, Hamilton, OH’s office open one year. Donors helped Couture Health Care celebrate by donating mums for the office that were later planted outside, and snacks for our staff. Couture Health Care celebrated a record for patient’s visits this month. Breast and MRI information was handed out to patients this month.
October 31, 2016- Dr. Goins was a first responder to the motor vehicle accident on NW Washington in front of Couture Health Care.
November- Dr. Goins published the third health book in the series of her collection called Do You Know Lisa? Collection of Questions, Answers, and Tips. Volume 3. Copies of the book have been given to Couture Health Care patients in celebration of Nurse Practitioner Week 2016. Patients received swag bags of educational information on allergies, blood pressure, taking medications, and samples.
December- Couture Health Care’s annual collections of trees and decorations for the season are up for the patient’s enjoyment. A mystery donor provided green wreaths, topped with a red bow, for the front doors this season. Patients received education literature and books on dieting and managing weight.